Friday, August 2, 2013

more camping please

A few days ago we returned from our yearly trip from camping at mammoth pools which ended up not being at mammoth pools but that's another story. I can't tell you how much I: 1) dislike packing for camping trips and setting up... such a pain. and 2. Enjoyed camping! I needed this! Being out camping with my family with no phones, no internet, no errands, no things to do. It was truly bliss and as much as I was sick of the dirt, I am kind of wishing I was back (after I got in a hot shower).  But we're back to real life and Cameron and I have some awesome trips planned for August but at the same time it could be the busiest month of our marriage yet! That camping trip was exactly what we needed to charge up for August... but we are kind of left wanting more.

Have a happy friday! I am making decorations for a quickly pulled together birthday party for my little cowboy Krew! (I still can't believe he is three... more on that later)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear the forest was on fire :( krews frown is so sad. but im glad you still had fun at the other place. love you!

Unknown said...

you two are the cutest mother son duo. I can't get enough of that cute boy!! and i feel ya with camping..hate packing and setting up, but it's so worth it once thats all done. love being away from the world and unreachable:)

http://silverliningjournal.blogspot.com/

Halo BW said...

So fun!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-cashback-terbaik