A few months ago, I was able to team up with Kaitlyn Ray of Two if By Sea Photography to take some photos to celebrate the start of my business and being the best mom I can be to Krew. I took Krew to the strawberry fields of Carlsbad (something we had wanted to do for a while now) where we picked, ate, and got a little muddy. It was probably the easiest photos we have ever taken because it was me and my little boy just playing as we do.
Looking at these photos, I love seeing Krew's little face covered in strawberry juice and our feet a little muddier than before. I cherish how Kaitlyn captured us-- the wonderful love of a mother and her son. I will treasure these beautiful photos forever. Thank you, Kaitlyn!
You can view more here on her site here!
Kaitlyn of Two If by Sea Photography is having a great promo right now:
NYC- Oct. 10-15 mini sessions for $100 or 20% of standard session
Salt Lake City Area - the same promo will be honored now through 11/15 if you book by the end of September!
visit her site here or contact her at twoifbyseaphoto@gmail.com























7 comments:
ohhh my gosh! These pictures are stunning!!
You are an absolutely gorgeous mama! And those hats? I'm swooning. Beautiful pictures!
beautiful linds, love your outfits and sun hats. krew is precious and what a great location for a photoshoot! love you all!
Love these pictures! You look so pretty, as usual!! You'll love these pics forever- I had some taken of me and Beckham when he was a year and a half and I still love those pictures so much.
babe mama.
too sad that you're not blogging anymore ..
What a great photos!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-merubah-data-kk-secara-online
Post a Comment