Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Smart woman, stupid women, crazy woman, and the first lady.

This woman rocks my world.


I wish she could personally just take over my finances for the rest of my life. If you haven't watched her show, find out when it is and watch it. She's great.
Women that don't rock my world so much... the Real Housewives of OC. They're are so catty and stupid but somehow I'm entertained by it all. Don't watch it, it's dumb.

Had a CRAZY day today. Jeanne hasn't gone to her upstairs for 4 years. Welp, she decided to go up and all hell broke loose. Really. I was ready to rip my hair out. And on top of that, she decided to do it when everyone called in sick. No other cleaning girls, just Jeanne and me.


And I'm loving my sewing machine! Making lots of little things. I'll post some pictures of some things I've made once I've made something worthy of posting.

And welcome to the White House President Obama!

I hope that he will do the country good!
Additional note: After publishing this post, my husband read it while I was at the gym. I returned to Cameron being a little appalled and that I sounded like an "Obama supporter". I wasn't really into Obama while he was running for office but now he is our president. I believe that I need to be patriotic by supporting him and do my best to voice my views as a citizen of the U.S.. (of course if he turned into something awful down the road I wouldn't be very supportive of him... get the point?).
"We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law."
I would like to be optimistic in saying that I hope President Obama does great things while in office.
and thank you Cameron. You make me laugh.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

i really feel like I need more info about your crazy day with Jeanne. I just know it's going to be so so entertaining!

also when I read your title I was wondering what you were going to say about the first lady!

and I am glad you love your sewing machine! I love mine too!

Stephanie Vogel said...

I love suze orman, although seems like lately she's pretty ruthless during this recession and her opinion about people in debt. haha but I read her book the "young, rich, and fabulously broke" I think that's what it's called. I learned so much about building credit and saving money and investing, I'm so glad I read it! I'd recommend it.

Arica said...

amen on the sustaining of our country leaders. supporter or not, we need to be good citizens.

rachele and jordan said...

I definitely need more details on the crazy day with Jeanne. I can't believe she actually went up those stairs. It was probably worse than spending a whole day in the plant room with her. I feel for you.

I feel the same way about Obama. I didn't vote for him, but I like his family and he seems like a nice guy. I guess we'll see...

Jessica said...

I got a new sewing machine for christmas too! So far I have just made aprons and ties. Post pics of what you are making, I am sure they are cute as buttons. We can exchange ideas!

Rondo Family said...

Haha. You and Cameron crack me up:) I totally hear you on the Obama thing. Nothing we can do about it now, so we might as well support him (as long as he doen't get too crazy:)

cecily said...

Suze Orman is quite a women! I agree with what you said about President Obama. It's funny how you put in the Article of Faith, because I had to use that with my family!
I want to see some of your sewing creations. I made my first quilt 2 weeks ago. That was an adventure! I remember you made some pillows in college that were so cute. You are very crafty.
How is the weather in Hawaii?

The Crandallions said...

that's so funny that you found our blog because i've been following yours for a little while. you and cameron are cute as ever! you look like you're enjoying hawaii and i'm always jealous when i look at your pictures. but i can't complain too much since we finally got out of rexburg :) hope you're enjoying being married! talk to you soon!

Chelsey and Casey said...

You are so cute. I LOVE Real Housewives of OC. Atlanta was a waste of time, NYC was wayy toooo snobby and ridiculous, but OC is just right :)