I can't believe it's been a year in Hawaii.
We moved here a day after our 2 week honeymoon. I threw somethings in a suit case and off we went. Cameron was going to a new school, we both were looking for jobs, and all we had was wedding money and gift cards to our name.
Cameron's friend Poppy (Brian) for our wedding gave us a free car. It didn't have a title, registration, or insurance. The trunk didn't close and I think the transmission fluid leaked. But it ran and we drove it! One night we even drove it down to Honolulu and bought 3 chairs and Costco groceries and somehow they all fit! (and we managed not to get pulled over!)Our first house we moved into was a dream! It was so cute,perfect, and on the beach. It was everything we dreamed of for our first little hut in Hawaii.
We had great neighbors and friends that let us borrow practically their whole house while we got ours together. It took us a whole month to find jobs. I did marketing downtown for a company called "Vanpool Hawaii" and Cameron was working at Pizza Hut as a delivery boy.
Wow... things have changed...
Now Jeanne has come into our life and things are just a little bit different. :)
I'm curious to see what will come in the next year.
Cameron and I looked at the classes he has to finish up school and I realized two more years will fly by.
One year of enjoying Hawaii so far.
Now Jeanne has come into our life and things are just a little bit different. :)
I'm curious to see what will come in the next year.
Cameron and I looked at the classes he has to finish up school and I realized two more years will fly by.
One year of enjoying Hawaii so far.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you have had so much fun in Hawaii! I bet it is so much fun living there. You still look amazing!
I can't believe you guys have been in Hawaii for a year already. The time there flies by. Happy one year Anniversary!!
Post a Comment