Monday, October 10, 2011

i don't walk the catwalk...



but when beautiful Fiona asked me to play dress up with her fabulous picks from her shop, why would I not?

I have a thing for clothes that are beautiful but aren't of the ordinary. Fiona is from South Africa and most of her clothes from her shop come from there. They are beautiful and every piece I tried on I wanted to take home with me. They are unique, fashionable and make you feel oh so feminine. And her shop has adorable clothes for the little ones too. All the clothes are not just run-of-the-mill. These pictures are just a few I had her snap with my camera while the others are being edited but click here to see her store.

And after the shoot, we went out to Babycakes for cupcakes because why would we not?? :)

23 comments:

Jade said...

Cute clothes, South Africa has some really nice clothes, I love living here in South Africa and it's so nice to hear that people get their clothes from here. :)

Sharmaine Ruth said...

wow those clothes are so adorable! :D I love the pink dress so much!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

... said...

Love these looks :) Your hair looks so pretty too!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

These clothes are amazing! I'm going to look at her site immediately! Playing dress up is fun...and you look beautiful doing it!

Anonymous said...

oh i really like these, you look so pretty X

whitney johnson said...

trying on new clothes and cupcakes sounds like the perfect day to me! :)

Sarah said...

Wow how fun and original. I loved the belted dress. Super cute!


- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

My Life as Whitney said...

LOVE all of those looks! You look amazing!

Stephanie said...

Super cute looks!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Love the dress the best. You look great!

Anonymous said...

HOT STUFF! I want a cupcake. Stupid Hawaii!

Sandy a la Mode said...

SUCH cute clothes!!!

Unknown said...

You may not walk the catwalk, but you sure do look the part! You look great, and those cloths are so cute!

~ Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

You definitely should walk the catwalk bc you've sure got the looks to do it!! ;) Really loving that first outfit!!

Jenn Kirk said...

Lindsay, you are so beautiful, you can definitely model! And really digging those black slacks.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

First of all, I LOVE your blog. It is pretty much amazing and I am absolutely your newest follower.

Second, your family is adorable and I hope my little guy can be as studly as yours!

What a charming life you lead. This blog makes me happy :)

♥Abbey
Along Abbey Road
Enter to win my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway!

Michelle said...

Fabulous clothes, and you look Amazing!!!!!

Updates By Her said...

Love your outfit! :)P.s. U are welcome to visit my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Mary and Dyer said...

you are so pretty - the clothes look great on you!! I love everything in her shop too.. thanks for sharing :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I LOVE BABYCAKES! :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay I just checked out her store and LOOOOOVE it! So cute, but you're right, very different which is GOOD! You look fabulous in these outfits too :)