We took a family outing to do an errand at BestBuy and pretended to shop for unnecessary electronics like a 3D tv. The tv was pretty spectacular.
We made Krew stay up past his bedtime and enjoyed Starbucks together. Cameron had the mint hot chocolate, I had the caramel apple cider (which was even better than I remembered), and Krew had chocolate milk. Cameron took one sip and enthusiastically said, "This feels like Christmas!" Cameron would be listening to Christmas music starting now if I was okay with it. After Thanksgiving = Christmas season.
We finished our holiday drinks in Barnes & Noble where we let our overly tired baby roam in the kiddie literature and Cameron and I discussed life. An important topic :)
Later at home, I made a delicious chicken salad sandwich for Cam's friday lunch and the rest of the night was spent watching Project Runway (Cameron even watched a bit with me) and eating salt&lime popcorn.
Yummy. The entire night was just yummy. I love my little family.
We're off to Arizona to do some last minute wake boarding at the river before the water turns chilly.
p.s. Want a Friday laugh? Watch these cheerleaders. I watched it 5 times as I'm sure you can tell I'm a lifelong fan of funniest home videos.
We made Krew stay up past his bedtime and enjoyed Starbucks together. Cameron had the mint hot chocolate, I had the caramel apple cider (which was even better than I remembered), and Krew had chocolate milk. Cameron took one sip and enthusiastically said, "This feels like Christmas!" Cameron would be listening to Christmas music starting now if I was okay with it. After Thanksgiving = Christmas season.
We finished our holiday drinks in Barnes & Noble where we let our overly tired baby roam in the kiddie literature and Cameron and I discussed life. An important topic :)
Later at home, I made a delicious chicken salad sandwich for Cam's friday lunch and the rest of the night was spent watching Project Runway (Cameron even watched a bit with me) and eating salt&lime popcorn.
Yummy. The entire night was just yummy. I love my little family.
We're off to Arizona to do some last minute wake boarding at the river before the water turns chilly.
p.s. Want a Friday laugh? Watch these cheerleaders. I watched it 5 times as I'm sure you can tell I'm a lifelong fan of funniest home videos.
23 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Thursday night. Some quality time is essential. I watched the video and I can't stop laughing. Ha! Ha! Ha!
i love laid back little evenings like that :)
That sounds like a perfect evening!
I refuse anything Christmas before Thanksgiving. Why does Christmas need 2 months?? I love Thanksgiving, more than Christmas. Let me enjoy my holiday all you crazy Christmas people. Haha. Thanks for the vent. :)
I am glad you had a nice evening. I love those kind of nights.
Sounds like a fabulous evening!
starbucks gingerbread latte is where it's at!
Sounds like the most wonderful Thursday evening :)
My husband is like you. I am like your husband. I would listen to Christmas music tomorrow if I could! But I have to wait until after Thanksgiving to keep the peace. :)
i live for nights like these.
great picture :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful night :)
you had me at salt&lime popcorn. mmmm! is that an actual popcorn or did you just sprinkle the lime salt on regular popcorn. why do i not know this? i'm so lame!
What a fun and laid back night with the family! :) I love the caramel apple cider...I have not gotten it yet this season! :) That video....lol...aw she was so embarrassed. I cheered in high school and i remember doing something really stupid like that and just having to suck it up! That's the worst! :) THanks for sharing!
Sounds like such fun...I LOVE Barnes & Noble!Oh,and Starbucks of course! :)
Wow that sounds awesome...and I keep hearing about the caramel apple cider, but have never tried it. Maybe it's time :) And I like how you discussed life and that it was noted as an important topic :)
i love the mint hot chocolate at starbucks!
Even with my oldest in school, we still have those nights every now and then where we stay out a bit too late. Good times.
i love how ur night was out to bestbuy haha marcos can stay there for hours!!! loves it
what a handsome couple!
any day with starbucks is a good day for me!
oh my gosh that video is hilarious! Classic classic! Thanks for the laugh!
Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to comment! :-)
xoxo
Aarean
colorissue.blogspot.com
(this is my new blog! Come on over and follow along if you'd like!)
Mint hot chocolate is my absolute favorite! Your husband has good taste :) so glad I found your blog. I can already tell I'll be a long-term stalker.
i loove perfect nights like this.
makes me miss hubs.
and kinda makes me want a baby.
;)
xoxo
I've never had salt lime popcorn, sounds interesting I have to try it.
I'm with you though, christmas starts after thanksgiving! But my boyfriend is German and they dont have thanksgiving, so I might be seen with a christmas video in hand before the holidays...?! But I'm trying to stay strong :)
Post a Comment