I have always loved planning events. Loved it. When I was little, I planned every birthday party for every Beanie Babies' birthday. I went on to plan junior high dances. I continued in high school with planning fundraisers, events, and prom. I have always loved planning something with every bit of creativity and watching it come to life. It's truly a thrill for me.
So... I started an internship! I have the pleasure of doing an internship with Amorology Weddings doing wedding planning! I have been working there for almost a month and enjoying every bit of it. I love the team, the fun colors they use, and the wonderful atmosphere they provide in the workplace and in their weddings. And I'm actually going to work and ENJOYING it.
This is what I love to do.
To take a look, go ahead and check out Amorology Weddings at their website or blog.

19 comments:
Oh my gosh you lucky bug! haha I LOVE Amorology and all kinds of party planning as well. What a great place to get to work :) and do an internship! That will open doors my dear!
Lucky you!
Congratulations!!!
Exciting! Congratulations.
Have a great time. It sounds like you have just found your element.
congrats linds! how fun. I would love that too!!! I also want to learn how to do flowers. I would love to be a florist. Random i know...but someday...
Congratulations on your new adventure! I love hearing about people who LOVE the jobs they are doing. Yay!
That is awesome!! :] And it sounds like so much fun! I hope we get to hear more about this!
Congratulations!! Its so exciting and refreshing to hear about someone who loves going to work, thats awesome! :)
Congrats! So exciting to be in a job that we love! :)
Congratulations!! I can't say enough great things about doing internships - hope you learn a ton & have a great experience
Congratulations girl! My sister-in-law does that and she LOVES it.
lucky lady!
Those weddings look amazing! Good luck!
so lucky. I've been dying to intern for heather since she started amorology but I haven't lived in CA. one day.
sweet good for you lindsey how rad! how do ou do that with krew while cameron is at work, i always wonder how moms juggle? glad you found your passion!!
Me too! I'm starting an internship for a wedding planner in January and can not wait. Something about looking forward to your job just has me all giddy.
xo L.
Congratulations!
So exciting to have the chance of spend your day surrounding by happiness and love. Perfect job!
Xo
http://cansouplover.blogspot.com
how fun! congratulations!!
Congratulations! Sounds like so much fun. I'm so happy to have found your cute blog! xoxo
Can't wait for you to plan my events... ;-)
Post a Comment