Thursday, December 15, 2011

no business, all party


Last night we had Cameron's work party, which was held at Poseidon in Del Mar. Everyone that I got around to talk to was just a delight! It was a lively bunch. And not to mention, I enjoyed the food! (Imagine that!) The seared ahi was my favorite appetizer and I ordered a delicious sea bass for dinner. And Cameron was nominated for the "Most likely to go to the office kitchen for food" award. That's my hub! :) He didn't win but I'm sure he was pretty close. At least he wasn't nominated for the "Worst dressed in the office" award and yes they had that! Like I said, it was really fun and I was thoroughly entertained. Cameron is lucky to have a job with such fun people.

And this is the dress! It's a little different than online (I had to take a few inches off the bottom because the length was odd so I made it right at the knee) but other than that, it was just right. Excuse my crummy post-party picture. The dress is from asos.

16 comments:

Nicole said...

you are ridiculously gorgeous and way to fit for having had a baby. cheers for that.

xoxo

Jessica Ruud said...

You are so beautiful!!

Marie a la Mode said...

Your Asos dress looks so pretty on you! P.S. I've been to Delmar, I was about 16 and we went to the fair with my relatives that lived in Carlsbad. It was so fun!

The Egg said...

girl you look fab!

xoxo the egg out west.

Rissy said...

aww love it! youre gorgeous

too funny that they actually have a worst dressed award

Petchie said...

Sounds like you two had a good time, I always love holiday parties.

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

kait said...

dying over that dress!! I have been searching for winter dresses that I won't freeze my patushka off in and this one looks so glamorous!

Urban Nester said...

hello GORGEOUS! Love the red lips with the black dress. I hope you had lots of fun!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

We.Are.The.Riggins said...

Had to stop by and say hello. Not sure if you remember me, but I'm married to ashley's cousin. We met once at Avery's party. What a cute blog you have. Take care!

dani said...

You look great! This dress is PERFECT!

<3 The Daily Dani

Jessie said...

Honey, I would kill to have a body that would fit into a dress like that. Gorgeous. Glad you had fun!!!

Lindsay Nicole said...

This dress is AWESOME! You look fabulous my dear. Happy Friday!

-Lindsay

Catherine said...

you are simply gorgeous and i love that dress!!

Unknown said...

Wow you are gorgeous with an amazing figure!! Nice outfit!!!

Katie said...

wow you look great in that dress! Like a modern day Carolyn Kennedy!

Katie x

Jenn Kirk said...

Love Asos, and your hair!