Friday, December 23, 2011

long story short: my day went like this



1. too many sugar cookies, bark, buckeyes and yummy christmas treats. My diet right now is solely sugar. "Is there sugar in syrup... Then yes!"
2. getting a little carried away with the homemade wrapping. carved potatoes = stamps. awesome.
3. "where's Krew?!"
4. "hi Krew!" Repeat 20 times and every time it is surprisingly adorable.
5. my husband sent this to me telling me his group at work won the best looking gingerbread award. And doesn't it deserve it. :)
6. Christmas card madness. Late but worth the wait?...or... Better late than never (better never late!)
7. Cameron surprised me with an early christmas gift! He wanted to give me these running shorts so I could wear them on my 11 mile run on Saturday. I love the shorts and I loved that he thought of me.
8. Christmas wrapping almost done... ignoring the fact that this will be torn up in a matter of seconds- just how it's supposed to be.

9 comments:

christin said...

Lindsay, your son is so freaking cute that I can't even take it! I've managed to dodge all Christmas sweets, and I don't even know how. But I'm pretty proud. I have missed all the crafts though! Yea and I haven't finished shopping if that makes you feel better about the wrapping :)

kylie said...

looks like a beautiful fun nice day. and props to you for running (so much) thru the holidays. makes me wanna take a jog. i was supposed to - but got distracted by baking.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect day! I have been indulging myself far too much and can't seem to get through the day without picking at crisps, biscuits and anything else that seems to be lying around.

cait - pretty and fun said...

That looks like such a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Amazing! Christmas cookies!
Happy Chrismas.

Taylor Morgan said...

my diet is all sugar too lately. so bad. gym first thing next week! I hope.

Belle, Christina said...

Looks like it was a busy, but fun day - as it should be this time of year!

Happy Holidays to you and the family! Hope Santa brings Krew something fun! ;)

~ Christina

http://lapetitebelle-christina.blogspot.com

Erin said...

your presents look so cute! I wish i was better at trying harder on those cause I love a pretty wrapped gift! - erin low

Nicole said...

your christmas looks so awesome! i pretty much ADORE your handmade wrapping. so great. cheers for being a super awesome mama.

xoxo