Krew and I have been playing with our grandpa's new puppy (he lives next door). Mitch the puppy sits at our back doors waiting to come in and say hi (and check out what food is under Krew's high chair). I love seeing his little eyebrows through that door window. And if we don't let him in soon enough, he likes to take a bite out of the door. Little beast.
20 comments:
i love your little life! you are one hot mama in that first photo!!!
the egg out west.
CUTE OUTFIT!!! And cute puppy!!!
Im so happy to see krew already has his own mickey ears!
That is too cute. "Little beast" lol.
Minted Magazine
mintedmag.com
You look awesome :-)
And puppies are the best! Yeeey!
X Mandy
I am obsessed with your outfit. Seriously you have the cutest style EVER! And that's the BEST kind of puppy. One you can play with but then send home to grandpa who has to clean up it's pee. Ha!
how cute!!! and your blouse is so beautiful, lindsay! love the hues and floral design.. it goes so well with your hair :)
you are STUNNING! Your son is going to be so mad at you when he is older because all of his friends are totally going to have a crush on you.
hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com
Pants + shirt = perfection.
I won't show you what I look like in the morning. HA!
reverie
Love your outfit!! And cute little puppy.
You look so pretty and Krew is darling! :) I want that pup!
Your outfit is adorable! And what a cute puppy! :] I bet Krew just absolutely adores him!
You need to start posting where you get your outfits, so adorable!
I love your shirt--stunning!
Abd your little boy is adorable!
Where did you get your pants?!
got them from old navy. :)
Such a cute little family! Love the blouse in the first photo :)
-Amy
hi lindsey you're so hot i almost drooled
love,
ky
ps i spelled your name wrong on purpose... maybe
In love with your outfit!
www.rosehorseshoe.com
Post a Comment