i am SO ready for summer! i'd even go for 80 degree weather. here in minnesota it's snow snow snow!
I am sooooo ready!!!xo Classic & Bubbly
that suit is unreal. love it!
that suit is to die for.
So ready for summer. But I'm in Salt Lake and I'm so worried winter is going to really hit soon, and hard. Blah.
I LOVE the one you have here!! I don't know how well my boobs would do in that though. lol
It's still cold in Indiana and it's making me long for summer even more :P I love those bathing suits!<3 Sharmaine Ruthunderpeachtrees.blogspot.com
girl, i dream of it 24/7.. that and those mikoh suits. hahaha.
i would normally say i have no idea as winter is in full force in north dakota. but now on vacation in arizona it IS summer for us!
for real. Ive been asking aaron FOR MONTHS if spending the $$ on that suit was ridiculous. He said yes. And then I cried. I WANT!
Ohmygod this is literally how I'm feeling right now. Weather has been really sunny and strangely warm and it just makes me long for Summer so much! xxVisit The Other Side Of CoolTweet me! @othersideofcool
I love that patchworky polka dot one piece. I'm deff ready for Summer - so over being freezing and wearing a zillion layers indoors! :) x
dude... I totally saw this swimsuit too and was loving it! too bad it costs a fortune!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
i am SO ready for summer! i'd even go for 80 degree weather. here in minnesota it's snow snow snow!
I am sooooo ready!!!
xo
Classic & Bubbly
that suit is unreal. love it!
that suit is to die for.
So ready for summer. But I'm in Salt Lake and I'm so worried winter is going to really hit soon, and hard. Blah.
I LOVE the one you have here!! I don't know how well my boobs would do in that though. lol
It's still cold in Indiana and it's making me long for summer even more :P I love those bathing suits!
<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com
girl, i dream of it 24/7.. that and those mikoh suits. hahaha.
i would normally say i have no idea as winter is in full force in north dakota. but now on vacation in arizona it IS summer for us!
for real. Ive been asking aaron FOR MONTHS if spending the $$ on that suit was ridiculous. He said yes. And then I cried. I WANT!
Ohmygod this is literally how I'm feeling right now. Weather has been really sunny and strangely warm and it just makes me long for Summer so much! xx
Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool
I love that patchworky polka dot one piece. I'm deff ready for Summer - so over being freezing and wearing a zillion layers indoors! :) x
I love that patchworky polka dot one piece. I'm deff ready for Summer - so over being freezing and wearing a zillion layers indoors! :) x
dude... I totally saw this swimsuit too and was loving it! too bad it costs a fortune!
Post a Comment