Could you believe I forgot to take a before shot?! One with creamy yellowish walls and an outdated shower curtain... I could have left all my mess out to really give it the full "before" effect. Well do me a favor, close your eyes and imagine a not so nice before shot and then open them to these! Voila! A fresh coat of paint, some old and new stuff arranged and you get our bathroom. It feels fresh and we like it. And we're glad the little bath fish approves.
paint: Frazee "Seattle Grey" and "White Shadow", ikat shower curtain :World Market, plant pot: ikea, plant: stole from grandpa, frog and trinkets: old/ collected
7 comments:
LOVE the shower curtain. Super cute.
Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
I love the shower curtain and the world market towels. :)
love the color scheme :)
xo erica
It all looks so cute and I love that last picture :) So cute!
I think the cutest addition is the little set of eyes and cheeks coming from the tub! What a handsome guy!
I just found your blog and I'm following along now :)
Britt
thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com
LOVE the shower curtain!
The shower curtain is beautiful. Love Cost Plus. It's like Anthro stuff, but so much cheaper.
Post a Comment