Friday, April 20, 2012

spunky sis



Happy Friday! Leaving you with some pictures I took of my little sis! Isn't she a doll? She is an awesome gymnast, very mature, spunky, and she's someone I honestly love to hang out with! And I hear she's best dressed in her class ;)
Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

awh! adorable photos!

happy friday hun!

.kaitlyn. said...

so cute!

.kaitlyn. said...

so cute!

Catherine said...

I'm sure she is the best dressed in her class!!! What a doll!

Emily said...

love her pink converse!

Unknown said...

She's so cute! Love the photos! Hope you have a great weekend as well!

xo Kayla

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Ohmygod shes adorable! xxx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Katie said...

She is super cute! Very nice pictures :)

Sienna said...

she is an absolute doll!

Taylor said...

Just found your blog and I am already in love! I also love that you have a little sis just as young as my little sister. My lil sis is 14 years younger than me and couldn't be more fun. AND, yours is seriously so stylish!

love love
xo Taylor