Last week Cameron and I headed to the mountains and did some snowboarding! Let me tell you how nice it was to do it again! Four years has been waaaaay too long. Cameron and I went together last for part of our honeymoon (the other half was on a cruise) and we haven't been back since (obviously, no snow in Hawaii!). It was a wonderful feeling to get back on the slopes and spend the entire day with just Cameron and I. The snow wasn't the worst for April and luckily we didn't take any big falls so we were happy. We both regretted not going earlier in the season?!! So now we're forced to put away our boards and wait until next year! Such a fun day.
7 comments:
Snowboarding always looks like so much fun, I must try one day. You look SO cool in your snow clothes! xx
Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool
Fun! I love your cute coat, too. My husband and I have never been skiing together (and I haven't been since I was in elementary school). We're both dying to go skiing sometime, and to try snowboarding, too. Now that Big Bear and Mammoth are only a drive away for us, I have a feeling it'll happen within the next year for sure!
Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.
How fun! I haven't had the chance to snowboard in a couple years and reading this post makes me wanna head to the mountains hehe. I bet Sean would love that roadtrip :D
That looks like so much fun!! :)
it's been forever since i've been snowboarding! so fun!
of course, I hate snow and cold weather, so I'm only having fun while I'm actually moving...walking to the lodge/dinner/anywhere else on those vacations finds me kinda cranky.
Ah... Love snow and skiing!!
Next year... ;)
Cute snow pants! Sounds like fun!
I tagged you in a question game on my blog - if you have time, I'd love to hear your answers!
Post a Comment