

... and it's a good thing that the sunshine doesn't make a difference for the fireworks! We loved the fireworks show that we watched on a grassy golf course. Krew was a little scared so he snuggled with dad and held his shirt real tight.
(Yes, there is a bit of tug-a-war going on in front to take a picture and to prevent a bitten glow stick. The glow stick was eventually broken and we and our friends were sprinkled with glow stick)
Even though we didn't come back from the beach warm and sun-kissed, we still had an awesome time. But mr. sun, we're counting on you next year.
6 comments:
Despite the lack of sun, this still looks like an amazing day! That fruit salad looks divine, and of course you can't beat cute kids playing on a beach :) Happy late fourth!
Who needs sun when you have goods friends to keep you company, right?
looks like a lovely time :)
- lauren
despite the sun didn't show up, looks like you all had a wonderful celebration of 4th of July.
You have such a beautiful little family :)
Hi! I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did! I love it! Your photos are so cute!
Post a Comment