Chase and Lisa's wedding day was wonderful. I am so excited for them and their adventure to come! Krew did not like taking pictures without me (he was exhausted) but we all couldn't help but laugh. And I only have one picture of the reception because we were having too much fun--a good sign.
So glad to see Kylie and Lindsey!




19 comments:
Congrats to Chase and Lisa!
You guys have the cutest family ever! I love Krew's little suit! He is such a stud!!!
KREWS SUIT!!!!! i love it linds so cute. and so sad i couldn't make it down there. everyone looks beautiful!
congrats lisa and chase
Oh my goodness, I can't get over your little boy's suit! And, of course, you look gorgeous. :) San Diego Temple, right? Love that one!
~ Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com
I could die over Krew! He just keeps getting cuter. I think it's time you two hop on a plane and come visit me and G! How do you feel about it?!?!
I love your dress. Nordstrom rack? Also about the Heidi braids, I have been wanting to try them for a long time. I totally know what you mean about the comments from the husband, they don't always know whats "in". Confirmation from other girls always is great!
What a smoking family you have here. Well done.
I used to live in San Diego. And now I'm trying to remember why I ever left.
Oh. my. gosh. Your little boy is adorable!!! I love your dress. BTW: You're gorgeous!
I am totally dying over Krew's suit, honestly, cutest thing I have ever seen.
hahaha so freaking hilarious seriously. i love that krew. and great shots, what a great day that was! love you linds! :) that was a fun mini-hawaii reunion too :)
You are so gorgeous!! And your son is the cutest thing ever. Love your dress! xox
I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like. :)
Also, we are doing a giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
oh. my. gosh. Krew's suit just made my day. So incredibly cute!
so cute! :)
Your family is SO Beautiful!!!* Loving your blog already =)
You look gorgeous!!
Thanks for your comment ;)
xoxo
http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com
I LOVE mini suits!! So much fun! And your dress turned out great :) How fun that you got to see Lindsey too!?!
ohhh my goodness, your crying baby is priceless in those picture!! I am so scared our nephew and niece (3 and 5) will act up at our wedding too but at least it makes for good pics!
oh my gosh - him crying is so funny! i know that's wrong to say but...i just got to be honest. little kids crack me up. and, of course, he looks adorable.
oh my gosh- you have the cutest family! and i LOVE your dress! i grew up in san diego... & my heart misses it so much. especially the temple... oh, it's perfect!
Post a Comment