
And today I can't say I’m really doing one thing. Most of my days are Ike that. Very rarely I have a day where I can say, I did __ today. No, it's made up of a hundred different tiny things—like a puzzle full of changing diapers, getting ready while watching a ridiculous Kardashian rerun, putting baby to bed, eating, cleaning up, trying to figure out what to do with my acorn squash, running errands, etc. So when people ask me what did you do today, I usually start searching my brain for an answer yet can only find the reply of, “Well, I'm not so sure.” I have no big event to prove it but I promise I was busy and active all day.
Cameron has made an announcement to me that this weekend he is doing nothing, which in interpreted Cameron language is: I am not making any plans except to surf and and hangout with my family. Yes. Fine with me. I like these kinds of weekends. :)
p.s. Krew is feeling great and he cried only a little bit from the shots (due to the nurse giving him a sucker… isn’t medical staff suppose to promote health?) and I managed to not faint. I genuinely appreciated all your thoughtful comments!
11 comments:
weekends with no plans are the best! hope yours is lovely :)
Sounds like you need a nice chilled out weekend :) enjoy it! xx
Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool
Yay for not fainting! I really need to work on that. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am so jealous of your weather right now, it's freezing (ok, not really...but it's really cold) in NYC right now.
Weekend with no plans is a good plan! :)
lovely pic!
LOVELY PICT <3
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.
and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
LOVELY PICT <3
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.
and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
LOVELY PICT <3
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.
and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
TOO cute.
xoxo
I'm always forgetting what I've done in a day! I'm constantly on the go so it's hard to keep track!
These photos have a great atmosphere.
You are always looking so happy.
Post a Comment