Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am grateful for...

I am grateful for:

A home
Good food
Magic erasers
Chocolate
Colors
Finding beauty, creativity and inspiration through everything around me
Peace of mind
Life near the ocean
Wonderful parents & inlaw parents, I couldn't ask for more
The most supportive extended family
Health
Motivation
My Heavenly Father and the little miracles I see daily
The beautiful gift of being a mother
A dear son who is so cute and sweet, who laughs with me and surprises me daily.
A caring husband who rejoices in being a father, works hard for our family and constantly uplifts me and loves me.
A blessed life.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

The Egg said...

you have such a beautiful family! you are one lucky lady!! happy thanksgiving~

xoxo the egg out west.

Jessica Ruud said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! xoxo.

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

simply lovely!

Randi said...

i am thankful for my loving family!

Piril Maria said...

Thankful for my headphones. =) DId a whole other post like this too. MAkes you really appreciate everything in your life.
Great blog, so i followed. And maybe youll visit me someday.



thebookness.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Being thankful is a wonderful thing :)

Haley said...

oh love it all :)

and the magic eraser...am i crazy to believe it truly is magic! ;) Hope you had a fabulous thanksgiving!

K said...

Magic eraser is such a great invention! Wish I'd thought to put that on my thankful list ;)