Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thanksgiving 2011








We had our thanksgiving feast at Cameron's aunt & uncle's house. I don't think I could have picked a more perfect setting than a comfy cabin in the country for a big warm thanksgiving feast! Thanksgiving dinner was amazing and complete with not only a good ol' juicy turkey but smoked turkey as well. My tummy was in heaven. And what would thanksgiving be without a thanksgiving day nap? And a game or two of Rook? And watching Home Alone? And another round of the thanksgiving feast later on? Yes, the entire day was just scrumptious.

And Krew has surprised us with how much interest he has for his baby cousin Ella! She is a doll and we can see why he loves her so much. We are just in love with how gentle he is with her.

35 comments:

La Mode by Marianne said...

Oh my gosh that cabin is beautiful! It looks so warm and toasty - perfect setting for Thanksgivig! Great pics too :)

Catherine said...

Love these pictures!! Looked like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your darling family!

whitney johnson said...

your little boy is so so cute! and i love love love the interior of that house. could not be more perfect for thanksgiving dinner :)

Daniela said...

that cabin is amazing!

It's A Love Story said...

Pefect Cabin!

Rachel said...

precious pics! my bff just had a baby girl and named her ella. so sweet.

The Egg said...

your little guy is so stylish! he's so cute!

Ali Rodriguez said...

Great pictures! Looks like a great Thanksgiving!

Emma Frances said...

These pictures are all so cute! :] And it sounds like your Thanksgiving was just perfect!!

Haleigh Foreverts said...

This looks so lovely! I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. You look so beautiful in the picture of you and your husband in the beginning! similar to Lauren Conrad. and I love your outfit, by the way. Have a blessed day!

Urban Nester said...

Can I just say you have such an attractive family? Holy cow! Gorgeous!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Haley Rogers said...

absurdly adorable. love this blog!! cute cute cute
xoxo haley

Rissy said...

your blog is so cute! glad you commented on mine so I could follow ya!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Unknown said...

You make a stunning couple!

Samantha said...

Wow! That cabin is absolutely perfect! What a wonderful setting for a Thanksgiving feast - I'd love to have a place like that to go to!

Samantha
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

That's a beautiful cabin! Love it.
Glad your family had a great Thanksgiving!
And love that you watched a Christmas movie on Thanksgiving...I did too! We watched 'The Santa Claus' with Tim Allen.

Christina'Marie said...

thanks so much for stopping by... you are simply stunning! And that lil cuteness with her fist in her mouth just melted my heart <3

Rach said...

I love everthing about this...the cabin, your outfit, the baby outfits...

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

This place looks so cozy and your hair is beautiful! Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving :)

mallosaurus said...

Linds! you look FAB! I have to know your secret... after having a baby and everything, you still look the same as you did while living at the Ridge! haha. Is it just genetics or do you work for it? Anyway I'm so glad things are great for you, you have a beautiful family!

xoxo
Mallory

Taylor Morgan said...

just found your blog from your comment you left me, it's so cute! newest follower :)

Haley said...

great food, fun family, Rook (love that game!), and sweet babies!! sounds like a perfect holiday :)

Frank Vinyl said...

that photo of the hand in the babies mouth is TOOO cute!!! great blog you have
francesca

http://www.frankvinyl.com

kylie said...

the cabin def looks perfect for thanksgiving. loooovely. you look hot linds. (duh... not fair)

Katie said...

wow that cabin looks so cool!! looks like a great thanksgiving! (PS yep i would defo recommend the shelaq, it's a can't-live-without item in my makeup bag!)

Katie x

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

can't beat Thanksgiving in a log cabin. glad your day was so special.

Melissa said...

Your outfit is so cute and looks so comfy!! Perfect for a Thanksgiving meal..

Professor Fancy Pants said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving!! And seriously, Krew is getting more and more handsome every day. What a little sweetie.

his little lady said...

that cabin just looks ever so magical, girl! i would want to live there in a heartbeat and celebrate the holidays forever if i could.
and those handmade thanksgiving decorations are just the sweetest!
you and your husband are just the cutest couple. and you make a pretty cute baby ;)
just love stumbling across your blog every time!
xo TJ

Life Happens said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have such a cute little family. Looks like you guys had a very fun filled Thanksgiving!! Cabin+family+LOTS of food+naps=happiness!

Christina Sophia Gomes said...

Aww...so cute these pics :)

Alison said...

You and your family are so cute. I love that you got to have Thanksgiving in a log cabin, I bet that felt homey like none else.

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Lindsay, thank you for your comment today! I just read some of the background to your story and think it's amazing you were able to experience Hawaii and for more than a couple weeks (lucky lady!). I'm following your blog :)

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is so FUN!! What a beautiful family you have. San Diego is our dream home, maybe someday.

Sara Jahan said...

This looks so cozy! I would love to spend the holidays in a warm cabin. By the way, your son is beyond gorgeous! Lucky he has such pretty parents!
Xoxo,
Sara