I am not a cat person but this is just too awesome.
Alien cats were everywhere we went and Krew turned into a hungry little kitten.
Cameron turned into a cat and laser beamed me.
Which then turned me into a cat
A happy alien cat family. the end.
Have a wonderful weekend. I will be staying far far away from the ever-so-tempting Target, sprucing up my hairdo, and enjoying a rainy Sunday with my family. And of course entertaining myself by painting cats all over my pictures.

14 comments:
Oh Linds, you crack me up with your funny sense of humor. I miss living with you, although I really really love my current roommates :)
Oh my gosh. I cannot even take it. I literally did a double take when I opened this up. hahahaha
as much as i detest cats, this is flipping hilarious!! hahah
haha how funny!
This is the best thing I have ever seen.
hahahHA! i've had the catpaint app for a couple years...but haven't used it in for-ever. That'll change today :) I love me some crazy felines ;) and your pictures are hilarious!
hahahahahaha!
Mom had fun... :)
hahaha this is just too funny!!
I went to target 3 times this week! I think I need to stay far away for a good solid week now ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!
ha ha ha this was so random but made me laugh so hard!
Holy moly with the cats, watch out! :-)
Enjoy your weekend!
Haha that's awesome!
to funny! i am alergic to cats though :( but that looks like a fun way to hang out with cats now...yay!
Baha! These are hilarious! :]
Post a Comment