bahaha I LOVE it this just made my day :)
haha aw, he looks so sad, but I know this will be providing laughs for years to come!
haha poor little man! my nephew's photo with Santa this year turned out exactly the same!
That sure is priceless!
So stinkin cute.
He is just so cute! :)Oh, poor baby!
this is the saddest, funniest, and cutest picture of all time!xo TJ
i feel terrible...but that is hilarious!
This picture is heartbreakingly awesome and perfect in its entirety.-Lindsay
This is terribly awesome! Isabelle has one that looks pretty similar:)
classic. blow this up for him when he turns 18!
Aw ha ha...this is kinda perfect.
haha instant classic! is it bad I think it's cute?!
Perfect timing, what a classic!Katie x
haha, amazing! there are lots of pictures of me like this too :) It's kinda embarrasing when mom puts them on the fireplace when it's christmas and the boyfriend gets to see them... x
Post a Comment
15 comments:
bahaha I LOVE it this just made my day :)
haha aw, he looks so sad, but I know this will be providing laughs for years to come!
haha poor little man! my nephew's photo with Santa this year turned out exactly the same!
That sure is priceless!
So stinkin cute.
He is just so cute! :)
Oh, poor baby!
this is the saddest, funniest, and cutest picture of all time!
xo TJ
i feel terrible...but that is hilarious!
This picture is heartbreakingly awesome and perfect in its entirety.
-Lindsay
This is terribly awesome! Isabelle has one that looks pretty similar:)
classic. blow this up for him when he turns 18!
Aw ha ha...this is kinda perfect.
haha instant classic! is it bad I think it's cute?!
Perfect timing, what a classic!
Katie x
haha, amazing! there are lots of pictures of me like this too :) It's kinda embarrasing when mom puts them on the fireplace when it's christmas and the boyfriend gets to see them... x
Post a Comment