We found mr. noble fur through a dense pile of trees. Cameron didn't want to just pick the easy ones in front. No! The good ones are deep in the back! So he dove into the pile searching away!
Cameron picked a winner and Krew and I approved. I expressed to Cameron how I had to have these certain lights I saw and we must buy them that night! After a long shopping trip and a tired baby, we placed them perfectly on our tree. And... I hated them. Sorry hun. I returned the lights I had to have and resorted with the good ol' traditional. Krew helped me pick out some ornaments (hence why our tree is covered in woodland creatures) but we think it looks great! And smells good too!


13 comments:
I love the rein-deer ornament, its so cute!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
love the bird ornament!! Let's see a view of the whole tree!
what lights did you HAVE to have? I hate hate hate LED lights, and I made the mistake of purchasing last year :(
How fun! I've never had a real tree. But all these bloggers w their real trees are convincing me to try it! :)
I'm having a giant giveaway and would love for you to enter!
Ahh yes, nothing beats a real Christmas tree! Ours is up and I smile everytime I walk in the door with that awesome pine scent.
Yours looks great! :)
I LOVE your tree! And love the traditional look. Love the ornaments!
-Lindsay
i LOVE the woodland creatures and the style of the decor for this tree - real nice
I absolutely adore your ornaments!! :] And getting real trees really is so much fun!
oh i hope to get a real tree next year! maybe even go on a hike and cute it down! :) the ornaments you & Krew picked are lovely, and super festive :)
real trees are bombdiggity!
xoxo
Can't wait to hunt for a "real" Christmas tree. Hopefully next year. As for this year we are also stuck with the plastic.
Your boy picked out some great ornaments! Woodland creatures are so festive.
SassaFrass
I REALLY love your tree and the little woodland animals. So cutesy!
reverie.
I REALLY love your tree and the little woodland animals. So cutesy!
reverie.
Post a Comment