Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Krew looks like whooo?

Pop Quiz: Who does Krew look like? (Choose answer below)
Here is Krew...

This is Cameron (at about the same age as Krew).

This is Lindsay (at a little younger than Krew).

Answers:
a. All Cameron, they are long lost twins separated by 25 years.
b. All Lindsay, just turn that sailor dress into some shorts and you couldn't tell them apart.
c. a perfect combo of both!
d. neither. Krew has his own look-- don't try to associate his cuteness with his parents.

17 comments:

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

He is the perfect combo!! He totally looks like both of you! Such a handsome little guy!!

hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com

The Egg said...

C! he looks like cameron with your cute little button nose. he's so handsome

Mariana said...

It is true: he is the perfect combination! :) He looks like both of you. And he is a handsome little guy!

Chelsey said...

I would have to say C and D! He looks so much like both of you with a little of just himself mixed in. He is perfect Linds, so handsome and sweet!

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

I say a). all Cameron, but I see a hint of you.

Fun idea! I have a toddler pic of mine in Mia's room because we look almost identical :)

Melissa said...

A. I see Cameron.
My daughter looks just like her dad, but acts just like me..ugh oh.
Crew is a beautiful little boy!

Unknown said...

haha how cute and creative of you. not gonna lie, totally cameron WOW so cute!!

Anna said...

Um, definitely more of Cameron but your cheeks all day every day!

Lindsay [Elle Elizabeth] said...

I pick C :) definitely a great combo of both of you!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

definitely C. a nice combo. i think a combo is good. it's a little weird seeing a child that looks identical to one of their parents. and that totally happens!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

I say E a lot like his Dad with little hints of Momma

Unknown said...

D) He looks like a combo of both Cameron and Lindsay. I can see Cameron's eyes but the shape of his face looks more like Lindsay. Either way, he is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

A. All cute pictures!

Megan Marie said...

all i see is your husband!!!

Melissa Blake said...

Definitely a perfect mix of both. :)

p.s. lovely blog, btw!

Jessica Frost said...

He's a mixture, but wow, you can't deny that hair! :)

Marcos and Angela said...

c, and i love it!!!