We did a pretty good job of having a fun time last week. This weekend we don't have any concrete plans (except for a run) but 3-day weekends are something to look forward to. Family time ahead! Have a great weekend!
Just came across your blog, SO CUTE! Krew is so adorable it's ridiculous. Just wanted to pop by and say that I enjoy your photos&writings. Plusss all your posts make me miss California, I grew up in Corona and miss it everyday!
12 comments:
oh how i love that little man!
enjoy your sunny weekend :)
xoxo the egg out west.
Your little Krew is the cutest. This second pic - oh my cutness =)
Enjoy your long weekend.
Ah, lovely snippets! :)
Have a lovely weekend!
p.s. - I have a little GIVEAWAY on my site.
he is the cutest thing!
your boy is soo precious! looks like you're having a great weekend!
http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com
oh, and i'm also your new follower ;)
oh my gosh! krew's little cheeks squished together are to cute! lol. hope you guys have a great weekend with lots of fam time!
xoxo,
Taylor
Just came across your blog, SO CUTE! Krew is so adorable it's ridiculous. Just wanted to pop by and say that I enjoy your photos&writings. Plusss all your posts make me miss California, I grew up in Corona and miss it everyday!
http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/
What a lovely blog! Following.
Photo on the bottom of little man is so adorable!!!love it)
http://acupofmary.blogspot.com
awww so cute;)
aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com
Wow! You have Vegemite! Do you like it?
Post a Comment