

We love the zoo. Always exciting--you never know what animal you might catch a good sight of and which one might be hiding out for the day. Today was an especially good day for the orangutangs and big cats. We caught them feasting at lunchtime. I get a kick out of the crazy people that start communicating to the animals through the glass expecting to get the animal to make signs back (one too many animal movies, buddy). Every time Krew saw the skyride up above, he would point because he wanted to go on. Two skyrides later, we got our usual soft serve cone and left before Krew was too tired. The zoo is just right, somewhere that's fun and where we are both learning.





14 comments:
I love the zoo, can't wait to have kids so I can enjoy it through their eyes all over again! The pics are stunning xxxx
Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool
I want to go to the Zoo with Krew!!
oh gosh, panda's are definitely my favorite! and krew in his little overalls? ADORABLE!
xo TJ
Ahh so cute! :) I love the picture with Krew next to the orangatang (no clue on this one...)!
amazing photos. specially the tiger one.
www.therecordologist.blogspot.com
Aww, such cute pictures! The Panda is my fav.! I just wish all the the animals had a little bit more room to roam, it's always sad to see them locked in tiny cages..
Ps. love your blog! Your little one is adorable!
♥
i want to go to the zoo
literally krew could be a baby model. seriously.
xo
aw, looks so much fun! (loving your sunnies too :)
Katie x
ah i can't wait to go to this zoo. but i always leave depressed. so sad seeing animals locked up like that :(
wow the sun is always shining over there! gorgeous photos.
Awesome pictures!!! Your son is so adorable! :)
We love the zoo, too! :)
Great pictures! The goat one is my favorite.
Post a Comment