Wednesday, May 30, 2012

bike riding in the salt air

On our date for two, we biked around the beach and caught glimpse of the seals (or sea slugs as Cameron calls them) laying out on their rock. It was wonderful biking around the village, looking at shops, and passerby's. We were silly as we rode our bikes like cars and laughed a lot. We parked our bikes and had a nice dinner for two with the bikes just outside the window. I can't tell you how much I loved this date. I needed to be out with Cameron being silly people together. What a fun date where we could laugh and talk in the open salt air and enjoy just the two of us.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Very sweet! Cute pictures!

Andrea D said...

Sounds absolutely perfect :) Sweet casual dates are my favorite kind.

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Aww what a cute date! Sounds lovely :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Ashley Halsey said...

I absolutely love when Byron and I actually have a chance to relax and LAUGH together. Doesn't happen nearly enough. It is the best!!!

What a fun date!

Katie said...

this is so sweet! & gorgeous pictures, as always :)

katie x

Anna said...

so adorable. Sounds like the perfect date!!!

kylie said...

you two - the cutest.

kylie said...

you two - the cutest.