Monday, May 14, 2012

on being mom

Sometimes I can't believe that I am that special person that my mom was and is to me. I'm a mom and I love it so so so much--much more than I ever thought was possible. On Saturday Krew picked me 7 flowers without anyone telling him to. It melted my heart to see this little guy be so sweet and so much like his daddy. I love being with my little pal everyday.

I had such a wonderful mother's day! Cameron spoiled me with letting me sleep in, getting breakfast in bed, suprising me with a gift certificate for an hour massage... looking forward to it! Krew picked me a few flowers and gave me lots of kisses and hugs. Later, we barbequed with family and ended the night with this photo above with Krew in his pajamas. I am so grateful for the mother I have and the mother in law I was blessed with. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful examples surrounding me.

I love being the mother in this little family of ours. Nothing beats it.

6 comments:

Anna said...

that is so adorable that he picked you flowers all by himself! Looks like he's going to grow up to be quite the gentleman. Glad you had a wonderful day!!

Xo,
Anna
http://annaelizabethphoto.blogspot.com/

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

I was also surprised with a certificate for an hour massage. What great guys we have! Your little fella is so cute!

Chelsey said...

Beautiful little family! I'm grateful for you example Linds! You're such a good momma.

Laura said...

so glad i stumbled upon your blog! loving it. hope you had a happy mother's day :)
great little day

Professor Fancy Pants said...

So adorable!! As I celebrate my first little mothers day, I look forward to moments like these in the years to come when the baby is actually here!!

The Locklins said...

Isn't being a mama the best ever? I'm so with you. Such an amazing roll.