
I knew I would love Florida, I mean, Kristin is there! I could have been in the middle of nowhere and still loved it if Kristin was there. But never did I think that I would love Florida as much as I did! Krew and I visited in Boca Raton (South Florida) and what a beautiful place this is! The climate resembled close to Hawaii but maybe a bit more humid than Hawaii. I'm still not quite sure how anyone does their hair there.
Kristin showed me such a good time! We hit up some amazing shopping including Sawgrass which threw me into outlet heaven. We went to Flamingo Gardens, Gumbo Limbo, the beach (so warm, like bath water), downtown Boca, and ate so much yummy food. With our boys we did a pretty awesome job of getting out, making the kiddies happy, and juggling nap times. Honestly, it was the best when we put the kiddies to bed and being sleepless mamas, we deliriously laughed about whatever. We both didn't get nearly enough sleep but boy did we have a great time.
And staying with Kristin and her husband was better than any 5-star hotel I could have picked. Not only do they have an awesome house but they made us so extremely comfortable. We loved playing with her baby Hayden too! Lets just say there will be more visits in the future. :)
p.s. Krew did awesome on our flights. All together we took 4-2.5 hour flights and every time other passengers would tell us how great he did. He had some short meltdowns (especially when one of our flights was delayed an HOUR!!! we were flying in the air for an extra hour because of a storm) but the movies on the ipod were our saving grace.
Kristin showed me such a good time! We hit up some amazing shopping including Sawgrass which threw me into outlet heaven. We went to Flamingo Gardens, Gumbo Limbo, the beach (so warm, like bath water), downtown Boca, and ate so much yummy food. With our boys we did a pretty awesome job of getting out, making the kiddies happy, and juggling nap times. Honestly, it was the best when we put the kiddies to bed and being sleepless mamas, we deliriously laughed about whatever. We both didn't get nearly enough sleep but boy did we have a great time.
And staying with Kristin and her husband was better than any 5-star hotel I could have picked. Not only do they have an awesome house but they made us so extremely comfortable. We loved playing with her baby Hayden too! Lets just say there will be more visits in the future. :)
p.s. Krew did awesome on our flights. All together we took 4-2.5 hour flights and every time other passengers would tell us how great he did. He had some short meltdowns (especially when one of our flights was delayed an HOUR!!! we were flying in the air for an extra hour because of a storm) but the movies on the ipod were our saving grace.


9 comments:
Florida, my home sweet home... sounds like you had lots of fun. The humidity can be a killer to visitors, but now it seems like everywhere else is just to dry for me. Love your blog.
florida is the perfect vacation! i used to live close to boca, the sawgrass mall is unreal. loved the pictures! (:
aw it looks like you guys had a blast!! I love that photo of you and krew in the flamingo faces :) So cute!!
this looks beautiful, its easy to forget florida is more than just a theme park, or beach destination! p.s your hair looked great!
great pictures!
this looks like a perfect trip! so much fun.
anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com
Cool! :)
Aww, Krew is just the cutest! I love that flamingo picture! Looks like a great trip!
xo Kayla
Gorgeous pics! I'd love to visit Florida...it's one of our options for honeymoon!
Post a Comment