Friday, May 25, 2012

friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! Krew and I met dad for lunch yesterday and it was awesome. I think we need to do that a little more often because it was way too much fun. And yes, somehow I dressed us both in green. I always do this. Well I can't wait for this long weekend ahead of us with Cameron. I'm trying to get everything I need to get done out of the way so that we can spend the rest of the weekend being lazy bums. Anyone have any good plans for memorial day? We haven't made any yet. :)

6 comments:

Anna said...

I love his shirt!! So cute. and you look pretty cute yourself!

Stesha said...

you both are too cute in your green!!

xx

Anonymous said...

you are both perfection!

Our Little Bubble said...

love that outfit! comfy and cute!

Katie said...

Stop it. Girl you are gorgeous! And we are so excited for memorial day! We are going to do a float down in the Colorado River.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww you both look totally adorable:) Hope you had a great weekend. Muah