Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CLOSED GIVEAWAY: Frolic Apparel


I'm a big believer in accessories making an outfit. This season I have been seeing turbans at places like anthro and urban and for some time, I have been dying to get my hands on one.
Good thing Frolic Apparel has every color of turban my heart desires in knit stretch or crushed velvet (my fav). My picks would be the olives (like the dark olive I'm wearing above), the navy blue, and the black or cheetah print on any hair color would be fun to wear with red lipstick. oh hotness.
So as a part of giving one of my Christmas wishes to you, I'm teaming up with Frolic Apparel to give one away! One lucky winner will be chosen and announced on Dec. 6th. Last day to enter is Dec. 5th!

To Enter:
Simply check out Frolic Apparel and tell me what turban you would like for yourself (or maybe as a gift for someone else)!

Or if you want to grab on now, just use the coupon code MERRYCHRISTMAS and it will give you 25% off until the end of December.
You know this would look dang hot for the holidays (and they keep your ears warm too!). Good luck!

33 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo i like the nude jersey knit stretch turban! yes please pick me!

Amy Lovell said...

I'd gladly take the sweater knit grey one, just saying...!

Stesha said...

i follow you!!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Stesha said...

i really like the Heather Grey!!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Anonymous said...

soo cute! I like the chocolate brown.. or the teal!

Emma Frances said...

I love the Watercolor Floral Print!! :] These are so cute!!

JessAddington said...

I love love love the animal print! Cheetah is to die for!

Chelsey said...

I saw a girl wearing one this summer and tried making my own but it was not nearly as cute as these! I like the Heather Grey Sweater Knit Stretch Turband and the Gold Crushed Velvet Stretch Turband. You look beautiful in the photos Linds! Love it.

Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abigail said...

oo how about the heather gray sweater knit! or the nude jersey knit! love them both!

Stephanie and Such said...

Lindsay! Yes we did have a communications class together! You and your fam are so cute. I am glad you found my blog, so now I can follow you :)

And since I am commenting, I love the black velvet one, Crossing my fingers I win! Too cute.

xoxo

The Egg said...

i'm not much of a velvet girl so i'd keep it simple with the heather grey sweater knit. you look gorg in the photos btw~

xoxo meag

K said...

turbans are super popular in Sweden right now and I'm a bit hesitant to try them out (it looks great on you though!) but I'd definitely go for the Heather Grey if I was daring enough to try it :)

Traveling Triplets said...

checked out her shop and favorited it. love turbans! i want the black or olive green one!
ps, this is MEGAN!

Unknown said...

i'd love the nude jersey one. so gorgeous!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

kind of loving the gold crushed velvet one!

Kenzie said...

I Love the Nude Jersey Knit!

Miss Bibliophile said...

I'd take any of the crushed velvet ones...and then gift it as a Christmas surprise to my friend who's been wanting a turban for months!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

i like the nude or dusty rose!

gotheart said...

Thanks for hosting this great giveaway! I have 11 siblings, so finding something for everyone gets a little difficult.

I know someone who would just adore the velvet navy blue turbin
as much as I do!

Ashley Blunt said...

New follower and loving the black crushed velvet one :)

Jill and Dane said...

heather gray sweater knit one is adorable!

livvy said...

nude jersey knit is my favorite!!!

Christina said...

I have to say I love the olive one too! I just spent the last few minutes reading your life story - so interesting. Please check out the giveaway on my blog too!

Ash said...

I'd love the copper crushed velvet or the nude jersey stretch- these are too cute!

Whitney said...

I love the black velvet one!! So Cute!

Courtney M said...

I think I NEED the patchwork print crushed velvet. Cute blog!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Eeek it is a toss up with the navy and heather gray and the black... um I'll take all three!! xo pretty girl!

Arica said...

i'm a HUGE fan of the dark olive green myself. (:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You are working it girl! :) I love the nude jersey knit one!

rachele and jordan said...

I really like chocolate brown!

Elysse said...

Definitely the nude or grey!

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

I like your hairstyle!