This time of day thing is really throwing me off—it’s just getting dark so soon. Our family hasn't experienced a fall time change in 3 years (Hawaii doesn't have a time change) and I feel myself being totally thrown off by the sun's exposure and not the clock. And after this weekend, I just won't know what to do with myself. Already Cameron is getting home from work and it's dark outside! Dark!! Makes me wonder where the day went. I'm sure I'll get used to it. At least I get an extra hour on Sunday. :)
Today we woke up and Krew had the worst little cough...poor kid. We snuggled in bed for a half an hour, ate breakfast and he's back to sleep. The poor thing has to get shots today. And lets pray I don't have to lie down on the dr.'s office bed like last time while the nurse holds my baby as I get blood flow back into my head. Me + needles/blood do not mix. I'm supposed to be the MOM here, folks. Krew didn't even cry last time (he's the one getting the shots) and I'm resisting the ever-darkening tunnel vision at the sight of the needle. brave mom.... I'm a brave mom...
17 comments:
I think I have that same cardigan! Is it Kenzie? I hope your son's shots went okay! I'm not good with blood or needles either...
yes! it's kenzie and soooo comfy!
you are a brave mom! I would be soo scared to do that! You look lovely :)
<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com
aw, i hope little krew feels better soon! i hate watching shots, too. i always turn away when i have to get my own.
i have something for you on my blog today, lindsay! i hope you check it out and accept it! :)
I love your sweater. Aw, I hope your little man feels better soon! It's hard seeing your child suffer, you're a great mom :)
I hate winter for the reason that it gets dark at 4 pm.
Hey thanks for your sweet comment! Your blog is so cute and fun!
I know the feeling! I am an Australian native, and the state I lived in didn't practice Daylight Savings, but then when I moved to the US, I had to get used to it again.
Hope Krew feels better soon and everything went ok today!
Take care,
Mariana
LOVE your sweater! and leggings... pretty much the best combination, in my opinion. I know what you mean about it being dark so early.. I never like the initial change but eventually I come to like cuddling when my husband gets home or having dinner ready and waiting on the table when its dark.. weird. but i just kinda like the combo
I'm so terrified of needles it isn't even funny. Heaven help me if I ever have a child.
you are one of the most beautiful mamas i know. cheers to that.
xoxo
ps. when i have a babycakes, i can't do vomit or pulling teeth. poor hubs.
Great post.
i hope you can check out mine!
http://paquetevistasbin.blogspot.com
oh how sad i didn't know you were a needle fobe?! no idea how to spell that haha. that stuff doesn't bug me in the least, i guess im lucky! when i was a nanny i used to take the boys to their yearly check ups! made me so sad seeing them wince. hope all went well!
love the cardigan!! thanks for visiting my blog, i enjoyed reading posts!!
-Viktoriya
You look so cute! I hope the Drs went well! :)
This is what I'm like too haha <3
time change is no fun! i hate how early it gets dark! :(
hope the dr appointment went well!
Post a Comment