Tuesday, January 31, 2012

busy guy




My little guy is so busy these days with climbing, taking pictures with his camera (a good distraction away from messing with mine), discovering rain, wearing any type of glasses, and whatever else he can find. I enjoy seeing him explore and I love being his mom. And today he is busy celebrating his dad's birthday!

18 comments:

Sabrina said...

So funny!! I follow your blog, very nice picture...visit mine when you want, just waiting for you! Hugs from Italy!

jessica said...

omg. your little man is adorable! That little bowtie is awesome!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

Love it! Happy birthday to your hubby!

... said...

He is just the cutest....love that last picture best!

Lindsay Nicole said...

Oh my goodness... He is adorable! I love these pics!

-Lindsay

Ps...Enter my MASSIVE Giveaway!
http://lindzaynicole.blogspot.com/2012/01/because-i-love-you-giveaway.html

Chelsey said...

I absolutely love all of these photos, but especially the ones in the bowties. AMAZING! He is such a cutie stud muffin!

Mariana said...

Oh, I know this - little guys being busy! All the time?! (I have a 2-year-old...)

Happy happy birthday to your little guy's Dad!! :)

The Egg said...

hands down the best dressed tot!

xoxo the egg out west.

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

I am in love with this little guys style!! Where is that brown and tan striped sweater from? I need it for my boys!! He is a cutie!!

Jessica Holly said...

oh. my. cute. That bow tie? I die.

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Oh that bow tie...Too adorable!!!

Unknown said...

That bowtie is adorable! These photos are too cute! :D

http://www.sealedwithakay.com

Steve Kolb said...

oh my gosh, i am dieing from cuteness overload! i'm so sad we missed you guys at moonlight the other night. we for sure need to get together soon. i'll give you a call.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

He is one handsome lil fellow!! LOVE all of his different poses! ;)

Kylie said...

He is so adorable! Oh my goodness I can hardly wait for our little one to arrive :)

Jenn Kirk said...

That bowtie kills me.

his little lady said...

oh goodness, krew and his little bow tie kill me! so precious! what a great little man you have there :)
xo TJ

Beth said...

Haha..love the glasses and bow tie. Great photos..such a cutie pie!