
Cameron's birthday has been more like a week event, which it should be, he's the best husband in the universe!! On the last night of celebration (his actual birthday) I had planned a yummy dinner at home for 3. But plans changed when we had to pick up Cameron's car up north. And Shannon (my mother in law) was so sweet to make our night so enjoyable. Cameron's birthday dinner choice was sushi so to Ogata's we went. Krew was eating sashimi like it was no big deal! I wish I had a picture of him slurping up his raw fish! We got gelato from Whole Foods and finished the night with an hour at the gym. I am so thankful for having such a wonderful husband who shows so much love to Krew and I! Happy birthday honey!
9 comments:
Krew is so cute!
Aw what sweet pictures! And I definitely agree with 'birthday WEEK' celebrations. Completely necessary. :)
These pictures are so sweet. Im so glad you guys had such a wonderful celebration.
That sounds like the perfect day! I love sushi, go Krew!
Aww what a great birthday with your precious fam!
Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Looks like you guys had a great time...and go Krew trying sushi!!! Most adults won't do that lol.
i love that you celebrated for a whole week. that is genius.
hubs birthday is on tuesday. i think i am going to do that also.
xo
That is awesome when kids love sushi. Expensive, but awesome.
Happy birthday Cameron!! Looks like you guys had fun and that chocolate cake looks amazing I'll have to make it! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment