Tuesday, February 21, 2012

signing "more"


I have only taught Krew one word in sign language-- "more". He loved using it for yummy foods and then he started using it for anything that he was enjoying that he wanted more of: reading a book, wrestling, laughing, petting a dog, being silly. But my favorite was when I gave him a big kiss and he turned to me and signed "more". Over and over again he wanted more and more kisses! And how could I resist? The little guy knows how to melt my heart.

15 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Adorable! That just melted MY heart!

Unknown said...

Awwww! Kisses are the best.

Ash said...

oh i LOVE that!! haha he is too cute (:

Unknown said...

Aww that's the sweetest! What a cutie!

Sealed With A Kay

Jessica Dimas said...

Awwwwwwww how sweeeeeet!!!

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Adorable :)

Chelsey said...

That may just be the sweetest thing ever! Being a mom has the greatest rewards. Love your little guy, he's so cute!

Rissy said...

that is just about the sweetest thing ever. Oh how I love precious, innocent, little kid stories ; )


CarissaExplainsItAll

kait said...

adorable, you two are just adorable! I love his 'hello my name is handsome' sticker too! so fitting :)

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

that is the only sign we taught our kids too. it's the best one.
and super cute that what he wanted was more kisses. my boys wipe them off sometimes. they are 3 & 4.

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

So sweet :) My babes loved to sign "more" for everything too :)
Have a great evening!

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet story.

And that sticker is adorable and oh so true!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Love it!! I always loved when my little one would sign anything. Now he just yells what he wants! :)

Jana and Rob said...

That was so sweet!

Taylor said...

Babies signing are sooo precious! Gah!