
The night before we left, when we really should have been finishing our packing, we went out for a night on the town to see my brother perform! His band is Live Like Giants and you can hear their music here. I am such a proud older sister as others might notice from my loud cheering. :) We always think his performances are tip-top (He's the singer, the one on the mic). And ladies, he's single, surfs, is fluent in Spanish, and is one of the most humble guys around. Listen to his music and you might just fall in love. ;)
I also got to see my cousin Kayslee there and we loved that we had our matching red lips on. Muah!
P.s. we've made it to Oahu and are soaking up the aloha! I'm trying to post some pics of our trip on instagram (lindsayrondo) as we enjoy along!

11 comments:
Love your outfit its so cute!!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
Love the music.
Hook a sista up ;)
Haha!
xo,
Sierra
sierraainge.blogspot.com
I am in love with your top--so pretty!
Love the pink polka dots!
*um so how tall is your brother? ;) Kidding..kinda..ha
Found your blog through a friend- jealous of hawaii!! and Krew is just the cutest!
Lee Ann
jealous of your vaca! enjoy!
xo the egg out west.
I am LOVING your sweater! Where is it from??!! sooo cute :)
Cute outfit, Linds! Love pink on you! And, nice touch with the neon necklace :]
xo. molly
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
Darling Darling! Super feminine.
That brother of yours won't be on the market for long.
Oh man!! Have such a great time in Oahu! You lucky duck!!
wow first of all LOVE that shirt/your outfit. Listened to his music, it is really good!Have fun on your trip!
xoxo Haley
Post a Comment