"So how has it been being back in San Diego since living in Hawaii?"
Well then I would answer like this:
"Well great! I write posts in January of how I am ready for summer, I just booked two tickets to Hawaii the other night at 12:30am. Oh and I bought two bathing suits this month after complaining to my husband that I don't have any winter clothes or long sleeves. Ya, I'm doing great."
I realize I have nothing to complain about with a San Diego winter--it's in the 60's or 70's with a chillier breeze and colder water. I absolutely love it here. But sometimes I do miss a warmer ocean and a year-round summer. So I do something slightly spontaneous (I say slightly because I have been planning it in my mind since October) and book a family vacay to visit our little island, Hawaii. Sounds right to me. :) Can't wait until the end of the month.
17 comments:
this girl is JEALOUS. period.
I am so excited for you to go back and visit Hawaii but if I couldn't be living there?? I'd totally choose to live in San Diego :) Lucky girl!
I imagine that the transition between Hawaii and anywhere would be hard. I can't imagine having lived there. I vacationed there for 2 weeks a few years back and it was wonderful. So happy that you booked your trip back there. Also a tad bit jealous :) lucky lady!
i LOVE that swimsuit!!! so cute! glad you are getting a trip back to hawaii...so fun! :)
hey i thought you were visiting solely to visit chase and i and celebrate my graduation!!? ;) haha kidding. but maybe? and that suit is so cute. my friend has the exact one and i love.
Giiiirrrrllll...The hubs and are planning a trip (our first!) to Hawaii in May. I can not WAIT! Would love some tips on where to go, what to see, what to WEAR???, etc. Hope you enjoy your trip back home.
Ah... Hawaii...
I love (our) winter, but Hawaii sound great!!
I love Hawaii too, Mike and I have been going at least once a year since we started dating! It is such a beautiful place, and I don't think there's better weather anywhere in the world! Hope you all have a great trip back home (:
http://www.sealedwithakay.com
your coming home!! hopefully i will fun into you, while you are here. I would love that!
so very jealous right now!
xo the egg out west.
ooo! so fun! is that suit from F21?! love that store. :)
xo
Love that suit!! And I feel so lucky living in CA now too, today was gorgeous!
Where did you get that swimsuit?? I need a one-piece for girl's camp and i cant find one i like anywhere..
that suit is so cute! have fun in hawaii!
can't wait to live three wonderful days together!!!! :) WA WHOOOO!!!
Oh what I would give for a San Diego (or Hawaiian) winter right now. When there's no snow on the ground, it's just silly that it's cold for no reason at all!
oh i hear you!
living in london without any proper summer and no ocean, I cant wait for moving to sydney.
no all year round summer either but big step into the right direction ; )
Post a Comment