Friday, May 4, 2012

dressed up for the weekend

Happy Friday!
I'm leaving you with some shots of my little man dressed up over the last few weeks. I love getting him in something dressy and dapper! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so handsome :)

.kaitlyn. said...

haha such a little man!

Unknown said...

So cute! He's such a handsome little one!

xo Kayla

[eeny] said...

Your little man is the cutest and most handsome.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Nathan Williams said...

that second shot just made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh he's absolutely adorable!! I love the last one!

dani said...

Cutest thing I've ever seen! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

Katie said...

so so cute! he looks so suave in the 2nd pic! x

Cady said...

I'm melting! So sweet!

Sophie said...

oh. my. goodness!

Your little boy is the most precious precious little person in the world! so adorable!

i am so happy i came across your blog, ive just caught up on everything and watched that beautiful video of your gorgeous family. you are all outrageously good looking and look so happy :) i loved it!

im following :) x

Anna said...

what a little stud muffin! seeing adorable kids all dressed up just makes me melt- He looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

i feel like i might have just died. holycrapsocute

Mariana said...

awww!! He is too cute! :)