Thursday, February 23, 2012

feeling for brights


via pins from pinterest

Today I just can't get enough of these brights in all things girly. Paired with gold or a contrasting lipstick (like the two ladies on the bottom) and you'll have me drooling for more. And how about these gold and neon baby moccasins? To die for.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh wow, those zippered rain boots are so cute! And those bright pink shorts! And the jewerly! :)

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Janell Happ said...

Ive been loving neons lately too! It seems like they are everywhere. Those rain boots with the contrasting zipper are ah-MAZING!

Unknown said...

I love the coffee mug and the boots! Very cute!

http://www.sealedwithakay.com

Megan Marie said...

i'm in love with all the neon colors!!!!!! and these just made me want more of them!

Mariana said...

Ah... Love these!!
And the moccasins... Love them!

Brooke T said...

I love all of this!! I need to get some pastel colored pants!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

spring is in the air. except here where we are expecting a foot of snow this weekend. sigh!

The Egg said...

loving this spring trend!

xo the egg out west.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This is just some glorious neon inspiration! I don't know who wouldn't fall for this duo!

Taylor said...

Give me color or give me death! Might be a slight exaggeration. But I am loving color right now or always.