Our internet has been down for the last few days which is super annoying. Lets hope it decides to return soon so I don't have to do another blog post from my phone. On other thoughts, about a month ago we got together for a delicious breakfast at Pipes Cafe with Cameron's long time friends. I have known these guys since Cameron and I dated in high school and what a fun group they are. And isn't it great when wonderful friends bring around wonderful ladies? I loved getting to know their lovely ladies even more.
4 comments:
my friend is keeping her fingers crossed pretty tight right now that her fiance's best friend and I get married lol. I don't think i'd be opposed .... what's life without love and good friends right?
I'm pretty jealous that even a month ago you were eating outside! P.s. you are adorable and I think need some more followers!
CarissaExplainsItAll
i love pipes!
Say what...Derek is dating Kat???
No, sorry that was misleading. He brought her as his "date".
Post a Comment