favorites from the weekend:
-pizza and a new favorite movie,
Midnight in Paris. And Cameron picked it out but I'm not so sure he really loved it. :/
-having
extra happy post-good-surf husband on Saturday morning
-while my boys took a nap, I went shopping by myself... weird but nice!
-A jacuzzi sesh on a chilly day with some of our favorite people
- trying the delicious
Burger Lounge-chocolate shakes at Ghirardelli Chocolate downtown
-Zoey Deschanel on SNL (especially this
Bein' Quirky Skit)
-extended family time
-making valentines
-relaxin'.
8 comments:
PERFECT weekend!
Don't you just LOVE Midnight in Paris!? I rented and watched it during the day when I was alone (since I knew it wouldn't have been my husband's cup of tea). It was so good. I usually love Rachel McAdams as whatever character she plays but I found myself hating her in that one. Must mean she played the part well. ALSO, i loved Zooey's SNL skits. She's so gorgeous and funny. Happy Monday, Janell
i just saw midnight in paris last week. it really made me want to move to paris, like the next day. its so beautiful but so funny too! i love the cast! glad you had a great weekend with that precious little family of yours :)
xo the egg out west.
love midnight in paris!
that first photo is really cool, the weather looks beautiful where you are :)
Katie x
thats what weekends are made for :)
Suzi x
thestorybookblog.com
That milkshake looks so good!!
LOVE the first picture (and sort of wish I could underline LOVE because that's how much I really do LOVE it!!!) haha!
i miss burger lounge!!
Post a Comment