Friday, March 9, 2012

and for your viewing pleasure














I loved that Hawaii felt like we never left. I love that Krew enjoyed the beach so much. I love that Cameron got some good waves (very happy husband). I love that the man at our favorite shave ice place said, "Hey, you guys haven't been here in a while!" Feeling loved. I love that Cameron and I swam in the clear blue ocean, opened our eyes underwater and watched the waves roll over us. I love that we got sunshine (and a little warm rain). I love that we got to eat at all of our favorite places. I love that we got to see a few familiar faces (including Jeanne!:) ) but wished we got to see a few more. I love that we had a week straight of pure family time in paradise.
I love aloha.

25 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

adorable photos! you have such a sweet little family!

thanks for sharing and happy friday!

xxoo

Sarah said...

I'm SO jealous! I would KILL to be there right! Hope you and your family are having fun!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Seriously - you guys are straight out of a J Crew catalog! Freakin' adorable!

Looks amazing and wonderful! Glad you enjoyed!

Mariana said...

It sounds like you had fun. It looks like you had fun, too. :)

You are such a cute family!

I wish you a beautiful weekend!!

Lindsay Nicole said...

Love every single on of these pictures! So awesome you got to go back and have that time there! Love it

Stesha said...

poster family for california beach babes!! love the photos!

xo

Catherine said...

looks so fun and what a beautiful family!! :)

thanks for sharing!!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Beautiful! Glad y'all got to go back to visit! I'll be there next month! Can't wait! First time :)

jes @ twosmuppies said...

these are great pictures!
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I always wanted to go to Hawaii....you're family is adorable :)

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous photos! Makes me wanna be on the beach right now! :(

Unknown said...

so sad i didn't get to meet you while you were here! but i am so glad you had an amazing time and that you missed the HUGE rainstorms, the flooding is ridiculous.

Unknown said...

Sounds amazing! I wish I was heading somewhere warm by the ocean--so pretty!

Unknown said...

cute love it! hey can you email me the pic of me and you that you took please? i would love a copy if thats possible.

Belle, Christina said...

These photos are wonderful - my favorite is the photo of your son facing the waves - adorable!

Looks like you all had such a fabulous time!!

~ Christina

Candice said...

So so beautiful, Lindsay! I love Hawaii! :) One of the best places to visit for sure!

Janice said...

Bet you loved that you missed all the crazy rainstorms and flooding too! I'm so jealous! Can't wait til we move back!

Andrea D said...

Beautiful photos! Hawaii's so pretty, I can't imagine living in all of that awesomeness and then leaving. Hope you're having a nice visit :)

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

Mariel Torres said...

Beautiful photos Lindsay! and let me tell you, you have the most darling photos in this blog... LOVE.

Taylor Morgan said...

I am so incredibly jealous right now! Gorgeous pics! :)


xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

dreaming en francais said...

These photos are so beautiful! I would absolutely love to go to Hawaii someday! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

rachele and jordan said...

Going back to Hawaii is amazing. Not only is Hawaii awesome, but you have so many good memories there and everything reminds you of old times. By the way, you saw J! Ha! I can't seem to bring myself to visit her when I'm on vacation.

kimberly said...

Hawaii is home for me! ;) Gorgeous pictures!

Kate said...

Ahh that looks AMAZING! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you pictures, Hawaii looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing.

You all look so beautiful, natural & carefree - I love these shots, they're simply gorgeous..!

FJM
x

http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com