Saturday morning we (we as in Krew and I, Cameron was already out surfing since 6:30am... brrrr) woke up to a very cloudy and rainy day. Cameron came home so we warmed up with some hot cocoa made with whole milk and even threw in an Andies mint. I then said to Cameron, "We might as well be living in Oregon!" Cameron laughed and pointed out that this has really been the only rain of the winter. Ha-- he's got a point. And today the raininess continues...
What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy morning?
12 comments:
I'm an Oregonian born and raised, and so rain is nothin to me :] I love having an excuse to read by the fire, drink something warm, and just sit... Love rainy days like that.
xo. molly
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
Coffee, cuddles, blankies and a good Pixar movie :)
Rainy mornings always make me want to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and a good book. :)
i just moved to oregon from san francisco and i know just what you mean by "we might as well be in oregon"!!!
xx jes
Hi Lindsay!
Such a cute blog - so glad i found you (and met you!)
xoxo
the mugs are super cute-I'm so glad the actually are functional!
enjoy the rain! i know we have ;) i LOVE to sip homemade cocoa too, looks like a peaceful day!
Seeing as I was raised in Oregon, the rain reminds me of sliding in the mud at lacrosse practice.
Normal? Yea, not so much.
I'll take the sunshine. Haha.
Love love your blog. So much.
xo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream
sierraainge.blogspot.com
I'm a native Oregonian, transplanted to the Eastern side of Washington. I've gotta say...the rain never bothered me in Portland, but when it gets gray here, my mood goes sideways! Craziness! Movie and a nap...my fave rainy day activities!
eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com
Your mugs remind me that I need to use my porcelain pen.
On a rainy day I love curling up under a blanket, reading and listening to the rain. And movie marathons are brilliant on rainy days.
Oh my gosh that hot chocolate sounds good! I usually have to go to work on rainy mornings which I dread + taking the dog out :( At least my Hunter rain boots always cheer me up. I love to be on the couch all snuggled up by the window with a good book + some coffee! ♥Lindsay
Did u make those cups? Adorable. Lovely blog :)
Post a Comment