Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a little video of our little family visiting a little island.



Enjoy these little snippets of our family (nana & papa & uncle Lance included a little bit!) on our vacay in Hawaii. Caught by iphone and gopro.

14 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

oh! how this makes me long for some shaved ice & hawaiian sun! looks like you guys had a blast:)

becca olsen said...

what a cute video! How on earth did you put that together?! I love it. Made me miss Hawaii too!

.Ang. said...

Oh I love this!!

Looks like Heaven!

rebecca said...

this video is fantastic! u guys are the cutest!

Mariana said...

This is just too cute!! :)

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

So sweet. Glad you had a great time! Love the music too!

Michelle said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E video!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time.....

SassAFrass said...

Great music choice>Made the video!
Makes me crave the beach and sun.

Kenzie said...

oh my gosh pey pey and I are obsessed with this! we have watched it so many times! Very cute, looks fun-I'm jealous

Nicole said...

Great video! Your little guy is so cute!

Haley said...

oh what a fabulous trip to the the lovely little island of hawaii!! i've never been, but the hubs has promised he'll take me some day :) and from your adorable video full of sand, sun, snow cones, and spending time with your sweet family...oh, it needs to happen sooooooooooon :)

Haley said...

PS - what song is that?? LOVE IT

spritz visuals said...

looks like hawaii was so much fun! we're excited to deliver the video we made you guys.

Danie at Pasadya said...

What an adorable video! I already miss Hawaii and their amazing shaved ice!