wearing NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage
I picked up an awesome lipstick tip last week on a favorite blog, Express-o, and had to share this trick to keeping your lipstick looking fresh. To prevent lipstick from going in the lines of your lips, be sure to spread foundation over your lips before applying lipstick. This kind of fills in all the nooks and crannies in your lips and keeps the lipstick from building up weird throughout the day. I tried this and I had to share because it has worked great! I spread my foundation (Shiseido Liquid Foundation Very Water Resistant, this stuff sticks like no other), I give it a few minutes to dry, and then put the lipstick right on over. It gives it the perfect base to start with.

14 comments:
love the lipstick with the shirt. you look amazing.
xx jes
ah-mazing. TOTALLY going to try this one. and that shade of lipstick is so beautiful on you!
good to know! I need this!
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream
sierraainge.blogspot.com
such a great tip! thanks!
awesome.. i will HAVE to try this.. last time i was at sephora, i bought a waxy lip pencil- that helps, but it goes so fast!
Love it, Lindsay! You look gorgeous as usual! :)
wow i would have never have thought to do this! i will have to give it a shot, thanks for the tip my dear!!
I keep hearing about this NARS goodness. It's probably time to try it out and see what all the hollabaloo's about.
very cool picture... and cute lipstick! thanks for the tip!
anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com
oo thanks for the tip! i don't wear foundation but i'm tempted to buy some just for this!
Katie x
Love your lipstik in that photo.
And what a great tip, I will have to remember that one.
great tip! I'll definitely have to try this!
Yay! You look AMAZING and I adore that shade of red. Glad you like the tip and thank you for your sweet note. Made my day. xo
I have been hearing tons of good things about this Foundation! I am finishing up the last bit of my Clinique one and am thinking I should try this one out! What color do you think I should get for my skin tone? :) hehe
Post a Comment