

On Tuesday, we packed up our pb&js and headed to the elephants. Krew was so excited he could barely contain himself and he made animal noises the entire way there. We ate our sandwiches as we observed the elephants playing and eating too. In between bites Krew would let out an elephant sound and others around us would comment on what a good elephant noise that was. I was trying to contain my giggling over his cuteness so he didn't think I was laughing at him. What a better way than to spend the first day of spring with the elephants and my little elephant!
11 comments:
love the SD zoo! that last picture is so cute with the little vans. to die for. he growing into such a cute little kiddo.
He is adorable! Love his little outfit. Where did you buy his jeans? Caiden's worn out the knee on his little skinny's crawling around and I can't seem to find them to buy him anywhere! LOVE your top, and your hair. Can we swap closets and hair for a few days?
ahhh I eat lunch with the elephants when i go to the portland zoo too! sometimes the smell isn't so fab... but theres a baby elephant that i love.
great pictures!
xx jes
What a cutie, looks like a great day for the zoo too!
xo Kayla
That is so cute--next time video it so we can hear it.
Sounds like a great day :)
you both are adorable (:
what a lovely way to start spring!
That is just too stinkin cute! Wish I could've heard those elephant noises ;)
So fun! I love your top and your cardigan! Where did you get them?
I have GOT to hear that elephant noise in person.
Oh my goodness... My heart just melted when I saw that last pic! Love LOVE these pics!!!
-Lindsay
A little man after my own heart!! I would sit and watch these for days if I could!
Post a Comment