I am challenging myself to get in the groove of taking my camera everywhere I go. (No matter how clunky or inconvenient it may be.) Not sure where I will be going this weekend but I know I will be wearing some green and delighting in some corn beef and cabbage.
Since we're down to a few diapers, we're off to Target... and I guess that means I'm taking my camera along to the diaper aisle. :) Happy Friday and St. Patrick's day tomorrow!
Since we're down to a few diapers, we're off to Target... and I guess that means I'm taking my camera along to the diaper aisle. :) Happy Friday and St. Patrick's day tomorrow!

8 comments:
the diaper aisle and the snack aisle! you can't lose there.
xx jes
www.twosmuppies.com
i am trying to do the same thing with my camera too, and i have a canon as well so it can be clunky at times!
but it does take better photos then the cell does (though my blackberry is much more easier to lug around) haha!
have a happy weekend miss! and if you're interested check out my freebie MAC GIVEAWAY i've got going on today! can't hurt to win a lipstick right?
xox
Such a great idea!
I want to start doing the same. There's so many amazing things to photograph on a daily basis, it's such a shame to keep missing it all..!
FJM
x
http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com
I'm with ya girl! I wanted to carry my camera with me everywhere too so it gave me an excuse to buy a new BIG purse!
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. . . and then I forgot it when we went to dinner tonight! Practice makes perfect though. . .
So true. I also want to start taking more home videos.
I have that dress and it's pretty much the most comfortable thing I own.
Great blog!
This should be my aim too--I really should use it more and capture the special moments and the ordinary ones too.
Post a Comment