Thursday, March 8, 2012

busy mind



Today's thoughts start with really wanting some sashimi right now... what's the perfect balance for my family?... I really could go crazy with spring shopping... have I ever been so excited for spring fashion? I think not... when should I decorate for Easter? I'm envisioning lots of moss... what's my personal potential... a 77 degree day tomorrow, beach?!... I wonder if Krew will ever understand Time Out... I can't believe those Trader Joes cookies had 130 cal for 2 little cookies, I think I ate 7... What if we lived here! Or here!... Is it Thursday night yet? I'm ready for my tv shows... soooo much to think about.

What's on your mind today?

23 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i lived in san diego for two years and i miss that warm sunshine terribly!

thanks much for coming by our blog and commenting. we are definitely following you now :)

xx jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Anonymous said...

girl you SAW the chaos on my mind! THanks for dropping by, you didn't sign up for the giveaway, the odds are on your side!!

I hope you follow me, I'm about to add you just cause I'm cool like that ;)

Winner announced tomorrow!

www.houseofhemingway.com

Kimberly said...

On my mind. . . how much of this low calorie soup am I going to have to eat to be full? Will it still be low calorie after that?

I'm excited for spring fashion too! And spring. Salt lake needs to make up its mind and just stay warm already!

Andrea D said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my writing blog :)
I must say, WOW you have a gorgeous family!
Hope you have a happy Thursday!

Andrea

Jessica Ruud said...

I live in Utah, and it's BARELY started to warm up a bit. But I want 77 degrees...I need to get a little bit tanner; look like a ghost.

Loving the spring fashion!

Jessica Ruud said...

I live in Utah, and it's BARELY started to warm up a bit. But I want 77 degrees...I need to get a little bit tanner; look like a ghost.

Loving the spring fashion!

Unknown said...

I wish it wa that warm here--but hey we had sunshine today should count my blessings!

And now I need sushi--it would be so good!

Alex said...

wow, you look gorgeous in that picture! i love the hair :)

Stesha said...

loving warm weather, the beach, and sushi! and how could i forget trader joes!

xo

Unknown said...

why the heck are you watching your calories?! ya i could shop for days

bobbi said...

Oh my gosh, your hair/family! Gorgeous!! Well, obviously YOU'RE gorgeous as well, lol. But your hair! Love it! Loving your blog!

Melissa Blake said...

I'm ready for the weekend and warm spring weather. great post!

Shades of Gray said...

My thoughts right now:
I really need to get off the computer and get stuff done...but I'm having too much fun reading blogs! :)

.kaitlyn. said...

love that picture pretty lady!

Mia M. said...

love your post! it made me smile :)

If you like, join my GIVEAWAY with Vedette Shapewear!

mia from HEYLILAHEY

Katie said...

a busy mind is far better than a boring mind! it's funny to wonder what other people think about..

today i thought mainly about lunch (ran out of peanut butter so had to get takeout panini instead), getting a mothers day present, enjoying my book on the bus home, whether i could fit in a run this evening (i did), and getting stuck into my new job..

katie x

Lee Ann said...

Beautiful blog. Where is your top from?

Lindsay Rondo said...

thanks! my top is from nordstroms and the blazer is from f21.

Stevie Leigh said...

Such a lovely color combination.

I have a lot on my mind, too. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Whim Wham Life said...

classic. a million thoughts per second:-) I tried explaining this to my husband the other night, one of the main differences about men and women. He can be thinking on ONE single solitary thing. complete focus. And me...well, you know how it goes! xoxo

christine donee said...

thinking about stalking you now that I have discovered your blog. errr.. that's not creepy, right?

Lindsay Nicole said...

LOVE this picture miss! Beautiful!

Leah said...

Your hair is always so beautiful! Hope you had a great night and that you are looking forward to a great weekend with your family.

xo L.