Thursday, March 15, 2012

testing the paint

Today we're trying out some paint colors! Yippeee! I have waited to have a place where we can paint freely for so long! The last 6 months of living here I have been so indecisive but I finally made a move and I'm trying some colors out. Krew helped me test out some sky blue on his walls (left) and I put some Seattle gray on our bathroom walls (right). I especially love Krew's blue because a light sky blue can go with so much.
I am still so undecided with our bedroom. I feel like I can change my mind everyday. I love the feel of a crisp, all-white look but it's killing me to do that with this awesome, thick, practically-ancient molding we have in our house. I feel like I have to use some kind of color. Are you following me here? For now, hopefully we can order some more of these two colors and get our painting on.

4 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

color is always fun!
i took a backseat when my sister was deciding what colors to paint her walls and it was chaotic.

xx jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Painting's always fun :) That first photo is just adorable!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The day when I can paint my wall will be one of the best days ever!

And I love the grey--but then I love grey everything :)

Rondo Family said...

Oh no. You've let the beast out of the cage. Haha. Jk. Love them both. Especially they grey. So fun. Good luck:)